Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, July 17, 2009

LONG Family Vacation Part 3 (from beginning of June)

Today I am posting SEVERAL photo albums that I posted on Facebook. If you are on Facebook, you have probably already seen all of these, but many of you that look at my blog are not. Enjoy! (Each of the albums has descriptions and captions to go along with the pictures....this is the easiest way for me to upload a lot of pictures at once........) Click on the titles below to see the album. We had a WONDERFUL TIME with all of our friends and family!!!! We were so grateful to get to go visit for a whole week! =)












Head Shakin' Fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!! And I can't believe how long it's been since we've hung out! I miss the fun times - we need to get together sometime!

~Candice