On Monday, after visiting the previously mentioned friends, we drove to my mom's house in Rolla. Brody had a lot of fun crawling around the new spaces..... This is one of my favorite pictures from her house. He looks so cute in his BabyLegs and pulling up on her rocker--one of his favorite things in her house!
Before we left on Tuesday, Brody was a little fussy so Auntie Liz took him outside to look at all of Mom's flowers....he LOVED them! (and, it calmed him down!)
Eli and Brody had fun playing together. Eli was so patient with Brody and shared his toys VERY well!!
So these next pictures are a LITLLE out of order, but oh well! After visiting Jennie, we headed to another one of my friend's houses.... Sarah &Joe and their three kids. Sarah was my best friend in high school so I try to visit her everytime I am in town. We invited another friend, Chrissy, and her husband Josh and their three kids to come over. It's very funny because I met Chrissy in college, and since she graduated she and Josh moved to St. James and started attending my old church. She and Sarah have now become best friends! How cool is that?? I think it's so neat how God works those things out!! This is a picture of Josh and his son, Gabriel. Gabriel was born a couple months after Brody.
Gabriel--Chrissy's youngest... VERY laid back and calm and loves to smile! He's adorable! Brody had fun bowling him over a few times...poor Gabriel!
Daddy and Brody hung out a lot watching all the chaos abounding in the livingroom! HAHA! When you have 6 adults and 7 kids in one room, it can get exciting! =)
Us with all our kids! WOW! What a group!
Though it's a little hard to see her in this picture, Sarah's youngest, Hannah, is sitting in her lap. I have an ADORABLE picture of the two of them, but it would be WAY too difficult to put it on this post now that I have everything almost finished on it..... I'm sad I forgot to include it. Anyway, Hannah is Sarah's youngest, and she is two and a half. I only met her one other time when she was about 10 months old. She has grown up so much since then!! She is beautiful, and so full of energy! I enjoyed getting to see her adorable little grin often Monday afternoon!
Sarah--Chrissy's middle child. What a sweet little girl! I didn't get to visit with her very much because she was a busy little bee floating from one playroom to the next, but she was polite and happy! Lovin' that beautiful red hair!!! =)
How cute is THIS picture??? They are both so photogenic!!
Kaitlyn--Sarah's middle child. So pretty and VERY quiet and calm. Also very polite! I have only seen her a couple times in my life but she gets prettier and more girly each time I see her! =) Can't believe she is 6!!
Caleb--Chrissy's oldest. What a little politician! From the moment he stepped in the door, he was greeting everyone and finding out how we all were doing....so outgoing!! I have never met him, but he acted like he had known Dave and I for years! He was very polite and very happy. I am lovin' his red hair, too!! What a cutie!!
Sarah thought it was so funny that Brody was so active! She kept saying he is DEFINITELY my child!! LOL! =) I have to say I think she is right.
So glad we got to visit several of my friends that day! It was nice being able to chat in person and enjoy watching all the kids interact. Hard to believe I have finally joined them in the ranks of motherhood!!


1 comment:
Love your pics! :o)
Post a Comment