Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

9 month Pictures

Realized that I had never put up Brody's 9 month pictures...guess I got busy! The day we got them taken (July 9), he wasn't in a huge "smiley" mood, but that doesn't mean we didn't get some cute shots! I really wish his teeth had shown more because by this time he had his bottom teeth and they only showed in two pictures...oh well! We know they were there! =) He was big into crawling, so the poor photographer had to work EXTRA hard to try and get any shots of him! He wanted to explore EVERYTHING in the studio!!!! =) Such a fun little guy! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.





At every shoot, I try and bring along some of his favorite toys so I can remember what he was into at that point in his babyhood.  He still really likes these balls from Gymboree, but at that stage he played with them all the time! =)





This was a common look of the moment, so I guess I am glad it was captured in MANY of the shots... ;-)





When he turned 9 months, he was learning to stand and walk with help....this shot and the next one are the only two that his teeth showed in. =)





Here I go!  You better snap that picture!



LOVE THIS ONE!!  His eyes are so blue in it!!! =) Plus I love the innocence captured in his face! =)


He LOVED LOVED LOVED books at this point in his life, and especially this one about Old McDonald! (Notice it's upside down...also common!)


These were some of his other favorites at the time, and still are....he REALLY loves "I Love You Through and Through"......  We can't read that one to him enough!!!








I think this one was the closest to a smile we got that day! =)





LOVE THIS ONE of us!!!! The green is SO PRETTY and it's such a sweet picture!!


Our big boy!!

No comments: