Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

18 Month Target Pictures

Here are the pictures we got taken on April 7th.  These were his 18 month pictures.  I wasn't totally thrilled with them, but we got some cute ones.  Intentionally, right after this we took him to get his hair cut.  I wanted it long for the pictures so we could have memories of it.  I am glad I waited to get it cut because now I like it cut so much that I don't think I want to grow it back out again!  =) 









LOVE this one!



Kisses for Mommy



How adorable is THIS face?????



Looking so grown up!



My mom says this picture looks exactly like me when I was this age....guess I will have to start searching for some pics.  I still think he looks a lot like my brother.



Shapes and colors are his big thing right now (aside from numbers and the alphabet).  I thought this would be the perfect "prop" for this milestone photo session.





Too bad it was blurry and WAY too close to be in frames!  I still love it though!  =)


1 comment:

Terra said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures make him look so much older! He is such a doll!