He loves to bang things together...
....as well as put everything in his mouth! It's the age, I know, and it's so cute!
So excited about all the balls going everywhere!
This one looks good to throw!
Cutie...
Ahhh...time for a little break! He has always LOVED to bury his face in soft blankets!! He does this all day long! It's cute, but looks dangerous, huh??
This was taken this morning and I couldn't resist posting it...he makes me smile all the time! It's getting harder and harder to capture those smiles on camera. He smiles and laughs all day, but once he sees the camera in my hand, he turns his face..........not what a photog momma wants to see! =)
And GOOD GRIEF! Where in the world did my baby go?? =)
Today Brody had his first REAL "big kid" lunch...of course the mandarin oranges were eaten right away, and then the veggies, and then I had to fork feed him the macaroni...I was impressed that he ate all of it but about 1/3 of the macaroni! Way to go, big boy! (On a side note: Brody has been eating various table foods often over the last month or so, but hasn't really had a whole meal of all table food. Usually he has at least one jar of baby food to go with the table food, so we are starting to transition some... He LOVES solids!! Formula on the other hand.........not so much! It's a daily struggle to get even 16 ounces down him and he's supposed to have at least 24!)





1 comment:
You know Brody's twin over here usually takes between 20-24 ounces and our doc said that it's okay because of all the solid food he's being offered now. From one worrier to another, don't worry. He's DEFINITELY getting enough. Eli LOVES table food, too. I don't think we'll have any trouble when we make that final transition.
Post a Comment