Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Tongue Has It!

The last couple of days, Brody has been infatuated with his tongue--especially after naps!  He will either leave it partly out of his mouth, or actually use his fingers to play with it.  So amusing to me!  After this morning's 1st attempt at a nap, that is exactly what started a round of laughter that I was SO GLAD to capture on camera!  Too bad it's not a video, but the pictures are so expressive that they might as well be! =)

THIS is what started it all....

I started making funny noises with my own tongue and flicking it in and out (you will do just about anything to get your kids to laugh, right??), and he thought it was HILARIOUS!!

Pardon my wet hair... =)  These smiles are WAY too good to pass up for sake of vanity issues! 


This kind of laughter is what all moms secretly live for, I think... It's the BEST when they think you are the funniest thing they have ever seen in there entire little lives!
 Then he had to feel my tongue...I love how he barely touches it... so funny!  I think he was scared I was going to suck his thumb in or something! =)
The laughter even continued as I made his bottle....
"Pick me up, please!"
This was after his ACTUAL first nap...isn't that so funny looking??
He was watching Noggin after his bottle time...we have to do SOMETHING to get him to focus on something else other than eating or he would NEVER get a bottle down!  WAY TOO ACTIVE!!! Usually watching a show on Noggin does the trick to calm him down (and it's the easiest, of course...something that I told myself I would NEVER do.  FAMOUS LAST WORDS...those things go out the window when you have a kid!).
I love it!!!! =)  

No comments: