Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, August 29, 2009

This Makes Me VERY Nervous!

I LOVE variety and choices...ESPECIALLY when it comes to food, and especially food for Brody!  Therefore, THIS makes me VERY NERVOUS!
It SHOULD look like THIS:

The jars are usually stacked at least 2-3 jars deep (sometimes 4!)
Top Shelf: Veggies
Middle Shelf: Meat dishes/pasta dishes
Bottom Shelf: Fruit/cereal dishes
Guess I better get more at the store during my Monday shopping trip!  (Oh how I dread buying baby food...too expensive!! BUT, I sure love to organize it when I get home!!!  Seriously!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah, we were very low the other day...I mean Eli had one veggie left and maybe 3 packages of fruit and 2 jars of cereal. I went to Wal-Mart to stock up and spent LOTS of money...almomst $500 to be exact. Baby food, formula, diapers, and food for us equals one very expensive shopping trip!