Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2009

I CAUGHT IT!!! =)

What a difference a day makes! This morning while I was Skyping with my mom, Brody decided that since he was in such a good mood he would walk back and forth between Mommy and Daddy at least 3-4 times for her, taking anywhere from 2-5 steps at a time. This is the most he has been walking at any one time. I was so surprised!! It's AMAZING how much they can do from one day to the next!! Anyway, I captured this right after our phone call. Thank goodness Dave was here today!! =) I wonder what the rest of the day holds???





(PS.  I don't want to mislead you all and make you think that all Brody does is try to walk.....he doesn't.  However, he DOES try and try so much more than he did even a week ago and I just get excited!  Mom called this morning expecting him to just start walking, so I apologize for the inference.  By "trying" I don't want to imply that he's actually walking....he's just simply trying....and usually falling dramatically like in this video.  However, I am thinking it won't be too terribly long before he is actually walking! For now, we are satisfied with the quick crawling, the very quick cruising, and the occasional steps that he does take!!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting!!!!

Terra said...

My oh my! He is not far at all from just taking off. Don't blink!