Man, today at church, Brody was ALL ABOUT trying out his new walking shoes!! He was walking all over the place! Here's my first attempt at a video of that feat......He had walked a lot more prior to this but only til the end did I decide to get out the camera........ I love his smile! Oh, and that's my great friend, Diana, helping out...she gets so excited (ALMOST as much as I do!!)! =)
Here's a second video of his efforts.....this shows his new skills of being able to change direction and TURN while walking! He started doing that yesterday! =) WAY TO GO, BRODY!!! =) (Dave was in the background "chatting" with his buddies, but also keeping a very close eye on his little boy's new milestone!!)
LOOK AT BRODY GO! =) What a walker we have! The fun is just beginning!! =) LOOK AT THAT SMILE!! HE IS SO EXCITED AT HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT! =) I guess his new shoes are doing the trick! Mikey, Brody's buddy, is at the end trying to catch him.... Mikey loves Brody and would play with him all day long if the time was there! He kept trying to catch Brody as he was walking and hold him up! So funny! BUT, you can see who Brody REALLY loves....ME! =) He comes right towards me at the end! =) LOVE it!
So sweet! I pray everyday that Brody will come to know Jesus as his Forever Friend at a young age! Having a TRUE relationship with His Savior is the most important thing that he could ever choose to do! I also pray everyday that God will use His life in mighty ways to glorify Himself and show those around him what a mighty and amazing God that He is. Whatever God wants to use Brody for, we are willing because in reality, Brody is just on "loan" to us anyway. He is actually God's little boy and He trusted Dave and I to raise him in His ways. We are accepting the challenge and praying God's will over little Brody's life! Thank you, Jesus, for that rewarding and joyous opportunity!!!
"If I step on this crack will I REALLY break my momma's back?? I sure hope not!!"
"A marching I will go, a marching I will go, heigh-ho, the dairy-o a marching I will go!"
"This walkin' stuff is HARD WORK!"
Brody and his buddy, Mikey
Man, Mikey LOVES Brody!!! "Come here, Brody!", "Let's go, Brody!", and "C'mon, Brody!" are phrases I hear out of Mikey's mouth a lot these days....I'm pretty sure that Mikey doesn't quite understand that Brody doesn't play the same way as he does right now. But, it's sure nice of him to assume that! =) Such a sweetie! One day soon, though, Brody WILL be able to play with Mikey and I'm sure they will be the best of buds--who cares that Mikey's 3 years older??? =)
Diana and Brody-boy. She sure was excited watching him today!! I love this picture, too.....










2 comments:
Congrats Brody! You ARE a walker now!!! Beat the birthday clock, too!! Speaking of...Happy early birthday, in case Mira and I don't see you this week!
Way to go, Brody! You and Eli are right there together! Congrats on being a big boy and not using a paci anymore. Maybe one day Eli will be like that, too!
Post a Comment