Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clean Bill of Health......

Well, after FINALLY going to the dentist after YEARS of not going (like ME!), Dave got a clean bill of health!! He had NO decay.........can you believe that he had NO cavities after all those years?? WOW!! What a man! =) He said it is because he brushes his teeth so often (which he DOES). CONGRATS to my wonderful husband for keeping his teeth free of decay! =) He had lots of tartar build up like I did and they told him to brush softer since he brushes so frequently, but otherwise, he was GOOD TO GO! I am still amazed! =) (Can you tell??) Just had to give that great report on my cool husband. Hope you are all having a FANTASTIC week!!

PS. Dave got back to town safely on Monday afternoon. I was SO GLAD to see him!! =) He had a very restful weekend and got to visit with his sister's family, as well as his parents. What a great birthday blessing for him!! =) I am just trying to get over a NASTY cold, but I think it is almost finished with its cycle. Teaching with a cold is NO FUN! (Especially when you have a runny and drippy nose, a hacking-up-your-lungs cough, and a headache that is pounding out of your skull.....) "Mrs. Williams, are you OK???" is what I have heard a lot of the last few days.... I am so glad it is getting better!!

No comments: