Well, I made it safely to California on Thursday evening and I have been having the BEST time so far! My brother, David, and his girlfriend, Faith, have been so kind to take me all over the city of San Diego, as well as LA, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. I have gotten to do so much! =) Here are a few of the pics from the first night here, then I will post more according to day/event. I REALLY MISS DAVE!!!! I WISH HE WERE HERE TO EXPERIENCE ALL THIS WITH ME AND VISIT WITH US!!!!
I got to go to In-N-Out Burger with Faith on the first night here. I have always heard of it, but never got to go since it is only in CALIFORNIA.........


2 comments:
I LOVE In and Out Burger. Eat one for me!! Merry Christmas!!
YAY!! So glad you are having a good time! Things around here are NUTS!! 12 people...less than 1400 sq.ft.....I am feeling a need for Nyquil!
Post a Comment