Last weekend, Jamie invited me to go to the mall for Olivia's Santa pictures. Boy, that was entertaining! I guess 10 month olds don't really appreciate Santa for who he really is...this guy supposedly has the power to make or break your Christmas, and yet Olivia acted like she wanted NOTHING to do with the guy! It was quite humorous! =) Getting dressed in the parking lot was just as amusing...notice the white tights that come REALLY high up! She looked like she was stuffed into a sleeping bag or something! =) Then, at Target, her Nana bought her this really awesome nativity set that is the "Little People" toddler set. It was so COOL!! Jamie and I both loved it, but I think Olivia loved it even more (thank goodness). She played with that thing the ENTIRE night while her parents, grandparents, and Uncle Dave/Auntie Cheryl looked on. The 35 pieces are strung all through their house now, and I sure hope the dogs don't get to the pieces before she finds them again!






No comments:
Post a Comment