Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Pictures at the Boardwalk

A couple of weekends ago, our friends Justin and Diana asked us to take their Christmas pictures. I couldn't let the opportunity go by for Dave and I, so we decided to get our pictures taken by them as well. Diana loves to take pictures, just like my friend, Jamie, and I do. All four of us had a BLAST and found some fun and creative places to take pictures that day. Diana's sister, Candace, came along so they could get some pics together, and some of the rest of Diana's family showed up while we were there. It was fun practicing on some VERY photogenic people!! Thanks for a fun day you guys! =)



Keep in mind that these are just a FEW of the many we took.


Dave and I had never had our pictures "professionally" done before like this, so we really had fun taking cute shots. I guess they look a lot like engagement pictures, but we still had so much fun.

No comments: