Though I haven't updated in a VERY long time, LOTS has been going on around here in Shreveport. Dave and I have been super busy with many fun events lately, but we haven't had time to share them with you. I will try to post them a few at a time so you can see what all has been going on. We were able to decorate our house (minimally because I am not a big fan of heavy-decorating only to take it all down again less than a month later) at the beginning of December which is a new record around here, I think! =) Here are a few pics from our humble abode.
Of course, Cuddles's favorite spot in the whole house is under the tree. She loves napping, as well as chewing on the branches (I don't think she realizes yet that it's FAKE!)


1 comment:
Finally, an update! :) I thought you forgot about all of us dedicated readers. We love our prelit tree too. So much easier! Oh, and I love the pic of you and dave where he is sitting behind you. So cute!
Post a Comment