Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cracker Barrel Fun


The Friday after Thanksgiving we had our annual breakfast at Cracker Barrel with the whole family (except my dad who had to leave Thursday evening). As you can see we had a lot of fun! =)

"Bottoms Up"--if that can be done with hot chocolate!



Playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to see who gets to take home the check...Jerry won! =)



Fun in the gift shop after breakfast...those hats were too tempting to wear around the store ! Apparently we have some new pets we want to bring home........


The possum reminded me of the univited roommate that Michelle and I had in our house when we were roommates in college! =)


Great family photo before we left......
After Cracker Barrel, Mom and I went shopping on Black Friday. It was nothing like what Dave and I did last year (no waking up at 4 am to get to Circuit City by 5:00 this year!!), but we still had fun none-the-less. As you can see, we were able to find some good deals! All in all, this was a GREAT Thanksgiving break!!



1 comment:

Terra said...

I want your fun program that you use to make your photo collages! What is it? YOu are so talented! Why can't you live closer to me so you can take our Christmas photo?