Happy 80th Birthday, Grandma!!
John: Will be 3 in December
Natalie: 7 months
Rebecca: 7 months
John and I

Here are a FEW of the many pics I took of the girls. This was my first time to meet them, other than all the pics my cousin posts on her blog! =) Can you tell them apart??

Pics from the party on Sunday

There were over 50 people coming by to celebrate my wonderful GRANDMA!! =)
Grandma with her 4 children


We had a GREAT time with each other that weekend!! I am so glad I was able to fly up there! =) We missed all of you that weren't there--LIZ, DAVID, DAVE, UNCLE GARY, and CAROLINE!! We love you all!! =)
Natalie: 7 monthsHere are a FEW of the many pics I took of the girls. This was my first time to meet them, other than all the pics my cousin posts on her blog! =) Can you tell them apart??
Birthday dinner with family at a yummy Italian restaurant called Brio's in Frontenac Plaza.
R-L: My mom with her HUGE platter of lasagna, Chelsey and Tyler--my cousins, all the cousins together, Brandi and Mike--parents to the kiddos.....

Grandma, Aunt Nancy, and Uncle Steve

There were over 50 people coming by to celebrate my wonderful GRANDMA!! =)
Grandma with her 4 childrenGrandma with her grandkids and great-grandkids

Grandma with the whole family (at least those that were present...several immediate members were unable to come...)

We had a GREAT time with each other that weekend!! I am so glad I was able to fly up there! =) We missed all of you that weren't there--LIZ, DAVID, DAVE, UNCLE GARY, and CAROLINE!! We love you all!! =)





1 comment:
What great pics! I need to hire you to do some family pictures next time you are in town!
Post a Comment