Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Fest Celebration

Since last night was Halloween, and I am very scared to stay home by myself that specific night, Jamie and Chad let me hang out with them while they took Olivia to a Fall Fest near their house for her first time of "trick-or-treating". I was so grateful they let me come over, not just so I could be safe and spend some time with them, but also so I could see my little Olivia! =) She is so cute, and these days she is just a smilin' away!! Finally! =) Plus, she just got a tooth while I was in St. Louis... =) The Fall Fest wasn't that exciting, but it was something to do, and it was MUCH more calm than the Fall Fest at Calvary (where I work) would have been...they usually have in the 1000's come to theirs. As you will see, Olivia wasn't that productive on her first trick-or-treating experience. I think we figured out it was because she couldn't say "trick-or-treat"..... =)


When I first showed up, Olivia was waving at me and holding out her arms for me to pick her up. It was so cute! =)

This was her Halloween costume...she is ready to go! =)



There were a whole 5 pieces of candy in this big ole' bag and Olivia is NOT happy! =)


Look at my tooth! =) (As Jamie says, it looks like a little piece of rice.....)

All that trick-or-treating really wore her out! She was asleep before we even made it home! =)

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Tell Jamie it is sad that I have to check your blog for updates on Olivia!! :-)

CUTE pics!