As you all know, I am a photography junkie. I love taking pictures, manipulating them, and looking at them in scrapbooks/albums. Yesterday I got a fantastic opportunity to go and take pictures of Olivia at Norton Art Gallery here in Shreveport. I have never been to this out of the way jewel! =) It was beautiful weather yesterday and we got some great pictures of Olivia at play with the leaves, acorns, and pine needles. I can't wait to see this place in the spring/summer. I hear it's even MORE beautiful! =) Olivia is the perfect "model" because she is not only photogenic, but I guess since she has been around cameras literally her entire life (thanks to Jamie and I) she is very familiar with the camera. She is so calm. I can't wait to show you the pictures I captured! God definitely provided PERFECT weather for this event!!
The reasons I LOVE Photography:
The Beauty of Nature
Special Life Moments
Crawling Babies

Curious Babies 
Surprised Babies
Disillusioned Babies
Happy Babies
Cute Babies
But most importantly,
Family!

No comments:
Post a Comment