Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dad's Visit

This past Monday, as well as a few days last week, my dad came to visit Dave and I. He had some work to do in the woods around Carthage, so he swung up to say "hi" and spend some time with us. This was the first time I had seen him in months! It was a nice visit both times, and I am so glad he called to come by! =) Here are a few pictures from our visit.

For dinner one night we went to Chile's

We were a little confused by the desserts...they looked MUCH bigger in the picture, but turned out to be just enough dessert (and $1.99 ain't a bad price, either!)...they weren't kidding when they said these were a "shot"!

After dinner we came home and Dad and Dave talked sports, politics, and everything else under the sun. I just did chores or worked on trying to get the new computer set up.

Dave is REALLY starting to become a photographer himself!! =)

No comments: