Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! =)

Well, my mom is in Japan right now with my sister, but I wanted to tell her Happy Birthday! Actually her birthday was yesterday but I didn't have time to post! =) Here is a picture of her with Liz and one with Liz's friends while in Japan. Can you tell she is having fun??



Dave and I were fortunate to have met many of these people...they are all so sweet and genuine and we still keep in touch! =) Mom is so lucky to have met them all!!! We miss you guys!!


Fortunately Mom is going to be able to come visit Dave and I at Thanksgiving so we will get to see all her pictures and here all her stories. We can compare experiences! How fun! =)


We love you, MOM!!! (and we miss you, LIZZY!!!!)


Dave and Cheryl

No comments: