Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Little Babies

I mentioned before how Cuddles is always doing something for me to get a picture of. Just yesterday morning, she was up in my closet! =) She gets up there occasionally, but when she jumps down, she knocks everything from the top shelf in the floor! What a mess! =) I realize that my closet doesnt' look very organized here....this is what it looks like when she knocks all down. I just throw it all back up there because she will probably knock it down again! =) Silly cat!

Cute little Chipper...
When I am on the computer, Cuddles is usually either right beside me on the couch, or right above me on the couch. She likes watching what her momma is doing. I think she is secretly a computer junkie like me! =)





No comments: