Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Computer

Recently I had to buy a new computer, which is ONE of the reasons why I haven't posted in a while. My other one was over three years old, slow, and had no more memory left on it for updates, etc. Plus, it kept doing strange things like turning off for no reason, and so on.... So, I broke down and bought another one. This one is much faster, and more convenient to take places since it is lighter and smaller. I really like it! =) I never thought I would buy a Sony computer, but the salespeople said it was one of the best when it comes to making videos on DVD and for photos. I have been able to make one DVD so far using video from our video camera. If I had more time I would make some more to send to people. Hopefully that will happen soon. I am so blessed that Dave is generous and kind enough to understand how important media and photography is to me. Here are some pics of the new computer.

No comments: