Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rainbows Remind Me of God

Yesterday while out and about in Walmart with Jamie, Olivia, and Nana Debi, it started POURING down rain (which WAS in the forecast, but hadn't up until we got in to Walmart--thank goodness we were indoors!)! We shopped a bit longer until we heard it wasn't raining any longer (that can be very dangerous, because everyone knows that the longer you are in Walmart, the more money you SPEND!). When we got to the door we saw how beautiful the sunshine was. I was thinking to myself, "that would be cool if there were a rainbow...." but didn't see one when we walked out. However, I turned to my right, and BOOM! Right before my eyes in the dark gray sky was the most beautiful rainbow!! What an awesome sight!! Turns out, if you looked VERY closely you could actually see a DOUBLE rainbow! I love seeing rainbows because it always reminds me that God keeps His promises!!! What a terrific thing to be sure of! =) Plus, isn't it just a miracle how PERFECT of a circle the rainbow is?? WOW!

Here is what I saw when I turned to the right! Isn't it beautiful??

Here is a close-up of the rainbow...

This was one shot where you could see almost the entire rainbow...if only I was a little further away I could have gotten the whole thing in the frame......... =) You will have to ignore the foreground...not much to look at in Shreveport!! =)

If you look VERY closely to the left of the bright rainbow, you can barely see the second rainbow...how cool!

No comments: