Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, David and Grandma!!! =)

Over the past couple weeks, both my BROTHER and GRANDMA had birthdays! I just haven't had time to post about it. David turned 24 and my grandma turned 80!! Can you believe it??? Wait til you see pictures of my grandma and you will NEVER believe she is 80! =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!! We love you both!!! =)

I just got back from St. Louis this past Sunday where I went up to celebrate Grandma's birthday with as much of the family that could come. It was a lot of fun! =) I got to not only see my grandma (who was excited I came up for her), but also my 3 cousins, my cousin's kiddos, and my aunts/uncle. Plus, we had one great party! I will post those pictures as soon as I can. There are some good ones!

2 comments:

Gina said...

You're right, she looks nothing like 80....I hope I look that good when I am 80!

Terra said...

Your grandma does look much younger than 80! WOW!