Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Day of Relaxation......

Sundays are always a great day to rest around the Williams' house...Dave loves to watch football and rest in his Lazy-Boy while the cats rest. I just either mess around on the computer or take a nap. Today there were some cute moments to take pictures of.

This is a VERY RARE moment...Chipper is actually laying on the chair with Dave! He NEVER lays by us except in the bed so I was glad I had a camera near by! =)
Chipper is saying, "Dad, would you stop? That is so EMBARASSING! 1990 called and they want their bunny ears back!"


Cuddles was laying on the blanket I was planning to use for my nap on the couch...



Then, she layed on her daddy in the cutest pose ever. They were taking their naps at the same time.....

The BEST part about today is I have ALL week OFF!!!! =) This is the FIRST break I have had from school since Labor Day in September!! We ALL needed it!!! =) I guess I will be cleaning the house for all the company we are getting to see on Wednesday and Thursday! FUN!! =) We can't wait to see all the family in just a few days! YEA!

No comments: