Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 4, 2007

New pics of my niece and nephew

Here are their Halloween pictures. Aren't they adorable???

Cayman--5 months old

Jaden--2 years old


Cayman is sitting up so well now!! =)

Jaden is such a big helper! =)


He always looks so cute in his swing because he holds his feet like this often. (Here is a picture of him soon after he was born

Despite her look of confusion, this picture was so cute to me. She looks like little Dora with her backback on!


I miss my little niece and nephew. I am so sad because I probably won't be able to see them at Christmas this year. Who knows when I will get to see them again. I am just glad Michelle is sending me pics online so I can see how big they are getting!! =)


No comments: