Chipper laying on the couch beside me.... =)
Cuddles LOVES getting in bags!!
What a sweet kitty! I rarely capture pictures of Cuddles sleeping like this. It was too cute! =)

Since our matress is too small for our current bed frame, Cuddles likes getting in between the mattress and the frame...it's funny looking! =) That will change soon because our new QUEEN size mattress will be arriving on THURSDAY!!! YEA! =) Hooray for a bigger bed! =) (Maybe this bed will give Chipper more room so he won't push ME off!)
Chipper eats his food in a funny way and I tried to capture it this day. I was unsuccessful. However, I did capture some cute shots. Check out the second one...if you look closely you can see his tongue! =)

This is a daily scenario at our house...
1. open refrigerator door, Cuddles jumps in.
2. TRY to close refrigerator door so Cuddles MIGHT be tricked and think we are going to shut her in hoping she will jump out. (Disclaimer: NO we do NOT shut Cuddles in and walk away. We are not cruel to animals, especially our own!)
3. Open door and walk away (with door open).
4. Cuddles EVENTUALLY jumps out because she thinks you are going to leave her and then we hurry to shut the door since we have already wasted all that cold air....
Chipper has been known to do this before as well, but it is usually Cuddles who likes the refrigerator. We have STRANGE cats! =) (BUT, they are so FUNNY!!!)



Yes, I realize I have more pictures of Cuddles, but that is because she is the one that is a "camera hog". She loves the camera (and is usually doing something cute or funny that is worth taking a picture of--Chipper hides and sleeps in the back room so much that we don't see him nearly as often).
Since our matress is too small for our current bed frame, Cuddles likes getting in between the mattress and the frame...it's funny looking! =) That will change soon because our new QUEEN size mattress will be arriving on THURSDAY!!! YEA! =) Hooray for a bigger bed! =) (Maybe this bed will give Chipper more room so he won't push ME off!)
1. open refrigerator door, Cuddles jumps in.
2. TRY to close refrigerator door so Cuddles MIGHT be tricked and think we are going to shut her in hoping she will jump out. (Disclaimer: NO we do NOT shut Cuddles in and walk away. We are not cruel to animals, especially our own!)
3. Open door and walk away (with door open).
4. Cuddles EVENTUALLY jumps out because she thinks you are going to leave her and then we hurry to shut the door since we have already wasted all that cold air....
Chipper has been known to do this before as well, but it is usually Cuddles who likes the refrigerator. We have STRANGE cats! =) (BUT, they are so FUNNY!!!)
Yes, I realize I have more pictures of Cuddles, but that is because she is the one that is a "camera hog". She loves the camera (and is usually doing something cute or funny that is worth taking a picture of--Chipper hides and sleeps in the back room so much that we don't see him nearly as often).


2 comments:
That is hilarious!! What did you do the first time she got into the fridge? I don't think I have ever seen a cat do that....definitely unique!
I LOVE these of the kitties! The one in the frige cracks me up. Cats make the best first babies!
Post a Comment