Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

End to the Mentoring Relationship

A couple weekends ago, my mentoring relationship with Marsha ended. We had a very nice lunch with other ladies who participated in this session. It was an exciting day, but I was also a little sad because Marsha and I have become such good friends through this experience. We have definitely decided to remain friends and keep in touch, as well as hang out occasionally. She always has such good, Godly advice that I found so encouraging, as well as good practical advice. God really used her to bless me for the last 6 months. Barbara was my prayer warrior for the relationship and she bathed us in prayer the whole 6 months. It was awesome! =) THANK YOU TO BARBARA AND MARSHA FOR SUCH DEDICATION TO MY GROWTH IN GOD! =) You two ladies are awesome!! =)


Barbara, Marsha, and me

Mrs. Dori and my friend Jana

Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Genelle, and my friend Tracy

No comments: