I REALLY apologize for such a delay in posting! It has been a CRAZY last two weeks and though I have been able to do a COUPLE things here and there, most of last week was filled with vomiting and sleeping! I know, I am sure you all wanted to read about that. BUT, I will spare you all the details! All I know is on Monday evening around 9 pm is when all the "fun" started. I was up the ENTIRE night, at the doctor's office on Tuesday AM, sleeping all of Tuesday, sleeping all of Wednesday, BARELY back at school on Thursday, and better by Friday. I am NEVER sick like this and that is only the 2nd time in five years where I have missed school due to sickness. The other was two years ago when I had the REAL flu. I was still a little lethargic on Sat. and Sun. but I am much better today! My stomach was very queasy those first 3-4 days so I wasn't eating much or drinking much liquids for fear it would show itself to me again.... I WILL say, now I know why people say they want the stomach flu so they can lose weight! I lost 5-7 pounds in just 2 days! Not to worry though...my appetite is definitely back and so is my weight!!! =) I am SURE though that I would NOT want to ever have that again...there have GOT to be better ways to lose weight!!!! =) Oh, and Dave got a small dose of the virus, but was just tired and queasy, not actual vomiting (I was super glad he didn't have that part because he said he can't hit the trashcan!!!). Thankfully, we are BOTH back to our regular selves!! =)
On a side note: I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN HISTORY!!!!
Dave was such a trooper those days that I was sick!!! He was the best "nurse" I could have ever hoped for when I said "I DO"! =) He stayed up with me the entire night Tuesday changing out the trash can liners every HOUR, dumping the garbage outside every HOUR, volunteered to go buy me a Sprite at 3 am (though I refused), sat in the waiting room at the doctor for 2 1/2 hours, and ran to get my medicine from the pharmacy along with "bland" foods I was recommended to eat at WALMART! Now THAT is an awesome husband!!! =) Keep in mind that ALL of this was on his usual day off ( a definite blessing). I felt so bad that I kept him from his usual routine, but he was so gracious and sacrificial (and with SUCH a LOVING attitude!!)! I don't say often enough on here JUST how incredibly blessed I am for such a wonderful husband who does everything he can to make me happy and protected and cared for. Thank you, Lord, for answering all my MANY MANY prayers growing up--Dave is more than I ever dreamed for!!!! =) I love you, Davey!!!
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


1 comment:
OH CHERYL! I LOVE YOU AND I'M GLAD YOUR BETTER, I JUST WROTE A LITTLE PARAGRAPH ABOUT YOU ON MY BLOG! JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment