Yesterday was Kara's birthday, so Shelby invited several of her friends to go out to eat with them at Tokyo, a VERY delicious Japanese restaurant!! We only knew Kara, Shelby, and the Moon's, but several of her other friends showed up. There were 11 of us total, plus Olivia who kept us VERY entertained! She sat across the grill from us and kept squealing to get my attention, and then would just SMILE so big everytime I looked over! =) It was amusing! =) Kara had such a fun time with all of us. Dave kept embarassing her by having the "gong" guy keep banging his loud gong. She says payback is coming for him.........we shall see! =)

The food was so yummy! I had fried rice, grilled veggies, and some hibatchi chicken....mmmmmm!!! I can still taste how good it was! I ate ALL of mine except the onions, and that was one BIG meal! (oh, and Liz, I used the chopsticks the ENTIRE meal... I think I was the only one except Kara!)
Dave had shrimp (at least 20 of them), fried rice and veggies. I was proud of him for finishing most of his...that was a LOT of food!
We can't wait to go back! Thanks for the invite, Shelby and Kara!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS. Apparently someone next door to our house was having a birthday party yesterday afternoon as well. This is what I arrived home to in the afternoon........I must say, I laughed outloud when I saw it because it was almost bigger than their house! =) We should have borrowed it for Kara's party!



No comments:
Post a Comment