Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NEW FURNITURE!!

Dave and I are SO EXCITED!! We were able to use some of the money we got for Christmas (along with a little extra that God blessed us with) to buy some new livingroom furniture! Diana and Justin say they love the couch we gave them, so all are happy! =) Our furniture arrived yesterday while I was at school, so I couldn't wait to get home! =) Despite the whole house smelling like leather, we love it! It is just what Dave has wanted. Both pieces are fully reclining, so I can't wait til we curl up together and watch a movie soon... They are so soft and comfy! I love the chair and a half cause I can put my feet up in it even if it's not reclined. The cute little pillows are from my Aunt Nancy...Dave needed small, SOFT pillows to lay on so we found them at Kohl's yesterday. THANKS, AUNT NANCY! Now, all we need to do is do something with those WALLS! (IF that ever happens...)

BEFORE



AFTER



(Cuddles and Chipper were VERY hesitant to get on the new couch...this morning when I took these pictures, Cuddles was actually on the couch. Pardon her scary, glowing eyeballs!)

No comments: