Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!

I can't believe it! Olivia Grace is actually ONE today!!! She has grown SO MUCH in a year! It's hard to believe what all she can do now. What a fun year it has been watching all her milestones come and go and getting to see all those "firsts" you only hear about when you don't have children! I am so glad God allowed me to be a part of her life. She is such a beautiful little girl who has won my heart over for sure! =) I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life in the future. We love you, Olivia!! Love always, Uncle Dave and Auntie Cheryl


(Though I would LOVE to include a photographic display of all the pictures I have of this little one, I would NEVER be able to fit them in the size limit of the blog, so I am just doing one from each month of her life thus far....)


1 month old

(This was one of the first times she visited our house.)


2 months old



(This was picture day with the Easter Bunny.)



3 months old



(This day I was the only person that could calm Olivia down...her parents were ripping out their carpet and even her Papaw couldn't calm her down...)



4 months old

(This day we were in Hobby Lobby-of course-and Olivia started smiling for me.)



5 months old

(This day we were at church and Olivia had on the cutest little outfit! And, though you can't tell in this picture, all her hair was GONE!)





6 months old

(This was the day we visited the Louisiana Baptist Children's Home in Monroe.)




7 months old

(This was just another day of visiting Olivia...)



8 months old

(This was the day Jamie and I took Olivia to the Pumpkin Patch for pictures--just one of MANY photo shoots with this baby!)



9 months old

(This was Halloween and as soon as I pulled in the driveway, Olivia was so happy to see her Auntie Cheryl!)




10 months old

(This was the day we visited Santa, and took pictures under the Christmas tree at Olivia's house--such a BIG girl!.)



11 months old

(This was New Year's Eve, and right before the big bash, Olivia got so messy with all those peaches her Auntie Cheryl gave her! What a sticky girl!)



12 months old

(This was the day Olivia turned ONE and we went to Cheesecake Bistro for Girl's Night Out. What a lucky baby to have such a nice dinner on her FIRST birthday with so many cool people!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! This is awesome! I am planning on adding her "year in pics" to her blog, but it's been crazy! WE are so blessed to have our Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Dave! We love you guys! Thanks for all do!