Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Little Lexie is Here!

Congratulations to our friends, Ryan and Carol! Their BEAUTIFUL little bundle of joy was born on January 2 and weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs. 11 oz.! She was 19 1/2 inches long. I debated on whether or not I should hold her (I am not a huge fan of holding babies...too fragile), but Diana convinced me to (THANKS, Diana!). She is so LITTLE!!! WOW! I have never held a baby that was so light, and Carol was right...she didn't break! =) Even preemie clothes were too big for this cutie! I can't wait to see her again! THANKS CAROL AND RYAN FOR LETTING US VISIT!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hmmmm....that is the second newborn that you have held in 6 months (that I know of). Could you be getting a little (baby) fever?????