Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prissy Kitty

Wow! I got so much done today! I got ALL the Christmas stuff put away, all the laundry finished, our bedroom cleaned, all the dishes/kitchen cleaned, and the living room cleaned. What a tiring day! =) OH, and even MORE important, I WON the battle with the printer today (only after three months....)! =) I have printed several pictures of my class for the yearbook at school.
As a reward of sorts, Dave and I went to dinner with Jamie, Chad, and Olivia at an awesome steak house called Logan Steak House...MMMM! =) I am totally stuffed now!
Before we left for the restaurant, Chipper and Cuddles were relaxing on the top of the couch, and when we got home, Cuddles had pulled the blanket off the top of the couch and was sitting on it like she was Little Miss Priss! She's our little princess, I suppose! =)
a VERY rare moment for the kitties...
Our Little Princess

No comments: