Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cat Treats

For Christmas, Granny and Grandpa Williams (Dave's parents) gave Chipper and Cuddles a different kind of treat... CAT GRASS! I have been so impressed at how fast this has grown! It took only about 4-5 days to go from seed to 6" tall. (I think Dave wants it for our front yard, but we may have all the cats in the neighborhood living at our house....) Cuddles loves the grass! It DEFINTELY beats the fake needles on our Christmas tree she has been eating (and then throwing up)! I have yet to see Chipper even near it, but that doesn't mean he doesn't eat it while we are gone. Thanks for the fun for the whole family, Granny and Grandpa!


My mom gave Chipper and Cuddles a fun toy as well for Christmas. They LOVE the kind that are on strings! =) This particular one had feathers on it, which both cats enjoy. Cuddles managed to yank one off and then proceeded to try and eat it. You can see her licking her "chops" in one of the pictures below. It's so funny to watch the cats follow the toy with their heads while we are swinging it around....left, right, right, left, up, down, around, around, around! =) They even get dizzy sometimes, which is ALWAYS a hoot to watch! =)



No, we didn't just beat Chipper! =) I DO love this look though! So cute!

No comments: