As I am sitting here watching the Chargers take on the Colts in the NFL playoffs, I am reminded about how much fun I had with my brother, David, and his girlfriend, Faith while in San Diego recently! =) GO CHARGERS! I will be posting more pics from that trip SOON! =)
Dave and I started back to the gym today after church. That was such a refreshing feeling AFTER we finished our workout! I am so out of shape after only 1 1/2 months of not going! That is amazing to me....I worked SO HARD for 6-8 months, and then, just like that, I am back out of shape! =) The last time I went to the gym was November 27th.....today was a new beginning for the new year and I am excited! =) So is Dave. I believe we are going tomorrow if he gets home early enough from work, and then we are going Tuesday since he is off work. YEA! =) We didn't go on Sundays for so long because of football season....and we have the NFL ticket which is important for Davey to watch. =)
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment