Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Candy Cane Photo Shoot (it's about time...)

Several weeks ago, Jamie asked me to come over and take pictures of Olivia for her Christmas card. I definitely wanted to do that and I had the PERFECT idea! A couple years ago my cousin Brandi sent us a Christmas card of her son, John, and he was just in his diaper while sucking on a candy cane. It was the cutest pose! So, I decided to recreate this same idea, only with Olivia. Let me tell you, I was the BEST aunt ever this day because it was my idea to give Olivia a candy cane (aka: LOTS of SUGAR!) and she LOVED it! =) I think that is the only time in her short life where she was allowed to have that much sugar! It made for a GREAT picture though! Here are just a FEW of my favorites from the day...sorry it has taken me so long to post them. I will post more pics of my trip soon as well.................... these were "quick" posts and I wanted to get them done! =)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Too cute! You are so talented!

theglenns556 said...

Love all the pics of Liv!!

What do you use for your collages?