On Thursday we had our 2nd GNO at a local coffee house. There were 6 of us: Monica, Jana, Lesha, Megan, me, and Jamie (I guess 7 if you count Olivia). (see picture below...) We are doing this every 2-3 weeks so we can have time to hang out and get to know each other and eventually so we can start going to each other with our prayer concerns, etc. It is such a great time! I love these women! We are all in the same Sunday School class. Many more are invited, but can't always show up. Hopefully even more will come next time. The first one was actually held at OUR house (surprisingly because I would not consider myself a hostess....) a little before Christmas. We only started with 4 people: Jana, Monica, Diana, and me. We did scrapbooking and stamped envelopes for Christmas cards. It's always so fun to be able to sit back and chat and laugh together! I can't wait for future GNO's! Jana, what a SUPER idea! =)

Look at Olivia's cute shirt...she is wearing a "Little Miss Sunshine" shirt like the day I wore mine when I babysat her at her house! =) We are going to have to wear ours together one day soon. How cute! Of course, mine is NOT pink! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment