
Though this is a little late, I wanted to wish one of my very best friends, Jennifer, a Happy Birthday! Her birthday was actually on February 16, but when does the date REALLY matter?? =) Here is a picture of her out at a very nice restaurant that her husband, Kevin, took her to on her birthday. I am so excited because today she is finding out what she is having--a boy or a girl!! Michelle and I have "bets" on what she will have....since Michelle said "girl", I had to be different and say "boy", so I am wearing blue in honor of that choice. We shall see what God is blessing her with in just a few short hours! (If little baby cooperates, that is!) =) Her due date is in July around my birthday. Congratulations, Jenn, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love and miss you! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment