Dave and I are getting more and more thrilled that Little Buddy is going to be here in just a few weeks! Dave makes my heart smile when he mentions how good of buddies he and his son are going to be and how they are going to have so much fun playing together. Just this morning he was telling me how he loves Little Buddy so much and can't wait til he gets here. Doesn't that just bring a tear to your eye? I have the exact same feelings as he does, but it means so much more to me that he has those feelings because he is not the one carrying Little Buddy like I am.....he doesn't get to be reminded constantly of how much of a miracle this whole process is like I do. Each little squirm or kick (and that's A LOT!) gives me a reminder of just how much I love him and how much God loves us. He made each of us the exact same way and to have everything so intricately designed is amazing!! He obviously didn't just throw everything together and say "poof! we have a human!" There was obvious DESIGN in His plan, and I am in awe every time I see an ultrasound or hear his heartbeat or feel his movements. How special that we were able to be involved in this miracle! This little boy is going to be loved so much when he gets here!! I pray all the time that God will use him in a special way to bring others to Himself, as well as for him to be healthy and that he asks Christ to be his Savior at a young age. Little Buddy means so much to us and I want so badly for him to see the signifigance in his life and understand just how much God loves him. I still can't believe there are only 52 days til we get to hold him in our arms!! WOW!! =)
Enough sentimental thoughts......sniff, sniff.... =)


No comments:
Post a Comment