Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Mover and a Shaker!

Well, everyone, I have been spending all morning uploading videos to Youtube, so I hope this one works for you on here. This first video is one I took yesterday while watching Olivia play at Gymboree (yes, Jamie was there so I wasn't neglecting the little one!). You will have to excuse the ending as I was trying to fix my shirt for some reason.... Look carefully at the left side of my tummy and you will see Little Buddy poking and bumping.





I hope to be able to upload some more videos in the next few days if the internet will cooperate. There are a few better ones than this one but this was the shortest video I had. Enjoy! =)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

That is so cool! He is really going to town in there.

Laura Marchant said...

When I was pregnant I could watch my belly for hours. I love that you videotaped it. I never thought to do that.