WOW!! I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!! =) I just got done having a SURPRISE 2 hour shower ONLINE with my family in St. Louis!!! =) HOW COOL IS THAT?????? (Dave knew about it--that little stinker!) My sister, Liz, even got to "attend" for a few minutes from Japan and my Aunt Nancy flew in from North Carolina to attend! (I was sad because I thought that my brother's girlfriend, Faith was going to be able to "attend" from San Diego, but I think she got busy...) I feel so loved!! We used Skype to set up a video call and I even got to paricipate in some of the games! Unfortunately I wasn't able to partake in any of the YUMMY-LOOKING food that they were serving, but I guess my 100 calorie Oreos were good enough. =) My cousins, aunts, grandma, and other family members all came and my mom set everything up. THANK YOU, MOM!!!! =) What a TERRIFIC surprise!!!! =) She said that everyone gave us gift cards and wrote a little note to go with it and then they are going to send it to us. What a wonderful idea! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT DID THIS FOR BRODY!!!! =) We are so appreciative!! =) I had so much fun!!!! =) I tried to get pictures of the shower from my camera, but the quality isn't that good because the Skype feed was a little pixelated and so it's kind of blurry. However, I am told that my mom and aunts took pictures for me and are going to send them. Here are a couple that I got so hopefully they will show up well enough for you to see.......
Me "attending" my online shower....
Thanks, Dave, for taking this picture and for helping set all of this up!! =)
I'm so glad that my sister was willing to wake up so early (4:00 am!) in order to "attend" a shower for me! That was so special!
My yummy-looking petit four cakes! MMMM....everything looked so beautiful on the table!! =)
My silly and fun-loving cousins, Chelsey and Brandi, who are ALWAYS up for posing for pictures!! =) I think they were signing the "gift card book". Thanks, you two! =)
All the guests.....except I don't think my Aunt Nancy, Aunt Debbie, or Mom ever posed for any of the pictures......I hope I get some REAL pictures of them! =)
Thank you again to my Mom, Aunt Debbie, and Aunt Nancy for planning such a special and fun event!!! Thank you to all who attended! I can't wait to see YOUR pictures!!!! =) We love you!!!!!!


1 comment:
Wow, you have such an awesome family. I am so happy they could do this for you. You deserve it all.=) Maybe Jennifer and I should have done this. Oh wait we can do it for your next couple of kids, ha ha.=)=)
Post a Comment