Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

20 weeks old

So sorry that I haven't updated on Brody in such a LONG time! For the last two weeks we have had family visiting which makes it almost impossible to post anything because I want to spend time with them. First, my mom and sister came (along with our friend, Nori), and the day they left, my dad came and has been here for the past week and a half replacing part of our fence. We love having family visit, but it makes it hard to do things like the blog (especially when you are sharing your computer with your dad the whole time!). =) I hope to get back into the swing of things when he leaves. I have lots to post, but not sure how much of it will get accomplished! =) I feel so behind, and it takes so long to edit & upload pics when little Brody needs and deserves my time. Therefore, I am just going to take it one day at a time and see what I get posted. Keep in mind there are 100's of pictures to go through over the last couple weeks (of course, right??), so I hope to get some of them posted because there are many cute ones!! =)

I'll start by posting my most recent ones (so you can see how much he has grown!)--these are from yesterday. Oh, and he turned 20 weeks old yesterday, too! WOW!

I got him some new balls at Gymboree on Wednesday because he actually grabbed at them while we were there. The holes make it easier for him to pick up and they can be washed in the dishwasher OR the washing machine after he slobbers all over them! =)
He moves things back and forth from one hand to the other now....Dave noticed it recently so not sure how long he has actually been doing it.

Since I love sleeping babies and baby tummies, this was a PERFECT picture! How sweet!

Yesterday he started playing with his toy bar for the swing....last week he just stared at it so I took it off. It's amazing the changes he makes in just a few days!!


Another accomplishment yesterday was that he actually started grabbing at the lion on his crib gym! Just a few days ago when Dave put him under there, he just stared at it. Now he tries to pull it himself! So cute!

Apparently he liked being able to do more on his own! =)

He's starting to push up on his arms now when on his tummy--never thought that would happen!

Even though he has overall not been in as good of a mood lately (not sure if it's because of the stress of having people here so often or because he's not feeling good or because I am trying to let him put himself to sleep for naps which is stressful for both of us), we are still able to have a couple times a day where he will smile at me. Last night he was even laughing at me! It's been a while since he has done that!

Look at all that DROOL!

Playing peek-a-boo with Mommy--a new favorite game!

He finally started actually grabbing at and chewing on all the toys on his exersaucer in the last 2-3 days! It's so funny to watch him "play" now! He gets so frustrated when the blocks won't come off or when he can't get something into his mouth. Since he is still a bit wobbly, he loses his balance often and that makes for a funny sight as well! =)

No comments: