Being a huge baseball family, Brody has several baseball items including stuffed animals, clothes, hats, toys, etc..... We bought Brody these onesies before he was born and our friend Angela gave him these Build-A-Bears for a shower she helped throw me. I thought it was funny how he is the same height as the bears!! Dave is a HUGE Reds fan, and I am a HUGE Cardinals fan....


"Rookie of the Year"
Taken January 9, 2009
"Little Fan Club"
Taken January 30, 2009

As you can see from this picture, Brody is DEFINITELY a Cardinals fan!! =)
2 comments:
Well, of course he looks cuter in the Cardinals onesie!!! ;o)
He is cute in these outfits. I wonder which team he will cheer for when he gets older.=) I guess that will be fun to find out. He is getting so big. I guess that would make since though. I can't believe he is 4 months already. I guess he is getting ready for food, huh? He should love that.
Post a Comment