Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cuddles's Birthday

Earlier this past week was Cuddles's birthday. She turned 4 this year. The day of her birthday we "forgot" to do anything, so Dave promised Cuddles that the next night we would giver her a birthday dinner. Do you know that the very next night, from the moment I walked in the door, until Dave finally gave her the birthday dinner late that night she followed us all over the house! Seriously! It was the funniest thing! =) I was too tired to participate in the "Birthday Extravaganza" by the time he got home, however, my thoughtful husband took a few photos to commemerate the occasion. He kept coming back to bed to tell me about it all.... "Cuddles won't get her head out of the bowl! She loves that stuff!" "Chipper is wanting some of it too, so I put some in his bowl and he loves it." "Man, honey, you really have to come see Cuddles!!" He kept running back with the camera so I could see what was going on. It was quite amusing and cute! =) He said "She's only gonna turn 4 once so we have to take pictures of it!" Dave is such a funny guy! =) Here are a few of the photos....




"She only turns four once!"

Cuddles really DID enjoy her "brithday dinner"! Take a look at this picture..... =)


Mmm...BIRTHDAY DINNER!

Here's Chipper's dinner.....not quite as fancy since he's not the birthday boy.


Here are a few pics of the cats I took recently:


Everyone has to have a bathtub pic of their child, right? Well, here's Chipper's!
















What a cutie Chipper is!! Cuddles is all wrapped up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuddles!

Love, Candice