Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Eli!

My good friends, Jennie and Nick, (from back home in Missouri) have a little boy named Eli who is the cutest thing!! =) I haven't gotten to see him in a while because the last few times I have been to see my mom, for whatever reason, Eli wasn't around. However, I know he is getting so big and even cuter! He was a miracle baby for them and we praise God all the time that he is in our lives! =) He was actually born only 2 days after my niece, Jaden, was. September was an exciting month back in 2005 for me! =) I just want to say HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, ELI! Wish I could be there with you to celebrate! =) Jennie, PLEASE send me some recent pics of your little stinker............ =) Love you guys!!

No comments: