This morning was very fun! We left at 7:15 to go to the Race for the Cure and met Tanya and Reagan. Reagan wanted to run the kid's race, so she was pumped to go. She had fun running, but that race was only 50 m....nothing compared to the 5K we were about to run! Marsha, Wendy, Angela, Diana, and Justin also showed up and we had fun chatting before the race. Angela, Wendy, and Diana ran the whole way, while Tanya and Reagan ran some/walked some, and Marsha and I walked the whole way talking and getting to know each other. Dave unfortunately had to go home before the race started because his eyes kept watering from allergies, poor thing. I felt so bad for him. Justin just waited around til the end...he was Diana's moral support for the day. I have several pictures from the race......there were definitely 1000's there as you will see in the pictures. It was awesome!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later this afternoon, I went over to Olivia's and took our pictures together. She wore the "I love my Auntie" shirt that I bought for her months ago. We coordinated and it looked perfect! Jamie did a WONDERFUL job of taking the photos while her mom helped try to get Olivia to smile which turned out to be very difficult. She is 7 months old now and I guess she is going thru the "I'm not going to smile" stage..... We still had fun though! I am also going to post a video of her "army crawling" along the floor. This is a new thing for her to do and it is funny looking! =) Enjoy the pictures! There are many more, but these are some of my favorites.


No comments:
Post a Comment