Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

23 week ultrasounds

On June 4th we were able to see Little Buddy again because they had to measure his spine. He cooperated perfectly for that task, but we were only able to get a few other shots of him due to the limited time they would allow us in the ultrasound room. His spine looks great, which is a positive thing. We got a pretty decent profile picture, and then some pictures of his hands and feet. He was moving quite a bit during the ultrasound which is so fun to watch. Even though the pictures didn't capture it, we could see all his fingers and toes at certain positions. How cute! =) We go back this coming Tuesday to do the notorious Glucola Test.....I will be fasting as much as I can (within reason obviously) so I only have to do the hour-long test, and DON'T have to go back for the three hour test!! (Although if I do, my friend Jamie owes me a 3-hour date with the lab!!!) =) Wish me luck on Tuesday!! It will be a regular check-up appointment as well. profile shot of his little face and possibly a hand coming towards his mouth...check out all those bubbles and his cute little nose!

a precious little foot
a hand showing four of his little fingers....his thumb is there somewhere! =)
He was giving us the #1 sign which Dave loved!! (you can see his thumb out to the right of his index finger....)

2 comments:

Terra said...

Precious!! Love all the updates..I've been missing you! :) You look wonderful and I love the nursery furniture! Can't wait to see it all decorated.

Brandi said...

I just wanted to comment on the glucose test. You might want to think about the fasting thing. It always scares me a little when people talk about doing this, because what if you fast, your test comes up negative for that time, and you really do have gestational diabetes. Just try to eat normally (well, maybe not like cocoa krispies for breakfast or anything :) so your test gives you a true reading. I hope this doesn't come off as judgemental or anything, I just get worried about this for some reason. I just want you and the baby to be perfectly healthy. And just for the record, I did have to do the 3 hour test with the twins, and it wasn't that bad. :) And of course, I love the pics!