Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Night Out at Ernest's

On Tuesday Dave and I got to go eat out with our friends Jeff and Tanya. One of their favorite restaurants is Ernest's, which is a seafood and steak place (VERY nice....). Dave and I have been there with them about 3 times in the past year and a half. Jeff and Tanya have 3 kids, which is how I met them. I taught their oldest daughter, Reagan, 2 years ago and they were always SO SWEET to me as her teacher. When school got out that year, they asked Dave and I to dinner, and we have been friends ever since. They are HILARIOUS and always have funny stories to tell. Dave and Jeff are a lot alike. I really enjoy being with Tanya and she is always so willing to give advice or listen to my rambling.... =) It was a fun night being able to spend time with them on Tuesday, as it is so difficult to get together because they are probably even more busy than we are!


No comments: