Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Nursery Furniture is BUILT!

On Wednesday my dad came into town to help build all of Little Buddy's furniture. I am so glad he did because there was a LOT to do and it took most of the day to do it! =) Dave was REALLY glad that Dad came to help because then he didn't have to do it! It all turned out so nicely--Dave and I love it and Dad was really complimentary on what we picked out and how it looked in the nursery. I enjoyed spending time with my dad while we worked. He had lots of advice for his daughter that is a soon-to-be-new-mom. =) I can't wait til my mom comes next weekend to help decorate! =) That will be so fun! I love looking into the nursery each time I go by and see where Little Buddy will be in just a few months!! Definitely makes it more real that we are having a baby! (I don't know too many people who have a crib in their house if they aren't planning on having babies....) =)

Dad is such a planner that we went through every part to make sure we had it and that it was organized before we started....GREAT idea! =)


I was just observing while he worked at that point... (and yes, I had just woken up.....)


Dave was the "overseer" and was appalled at what we were doing...he usually just busts the box open and starts trying to put pieces together without looking at the directions... =)


Then, he actually started working and helping a little before he went off to work and put in a VERY full day at the office....


Dad worked on building the frames of both dressers until it was a two-person job.



I worked on all the drawers of the dressers. They were a little lighter and I could sit to do them.

No comments: